Welcome to the 95th edition of The Christian Home Magazine, a weekly Blog Magazine posted every Monday. Articles are submitted by various Christian Blog authors. I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. A few of us have been busy with the holidays and haven’t written a new article for this week’s edition. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares My Precious. It was with a small chuckle that I started reading her post as the boys LOVE to go around saying “My Precious” in a Golem voice. Head over to read her reflection as well as check out their new family photo (with the latest addition!) Such a beautiful family and congratulations to the Collers on bringing another gorgeous little girl into the world.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Design and Decorate
Movies and Music
Featured Columnist - Caroline from The Modest Mom blog will be back soon. Prayers for her husband who may need surgery on his foot are greatly appreciated.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Experiencing the Benefits of Manuka Honey and Emu Oil from Koru Naturals - March 3, 2015
- 2nd Full Week of Lent is Here - March 2, 2015
- Big Hero 6: Encourage Imaginative Play By Creating Your Own City - March 2, 2015
- Make Online Shopping More Pleasant with ReturnSaver - March 2, 2015
- Learn about Kinsights |$50 Amazon Giveaway - March 1, 2015