Welcome to the 95th edition of The Christian Home Magazine, a weekly Blog Magazine posted every Monday. Articles are submitted by various Christian Blog authors. I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. A few of us have been busy with the holidays and haven’t written a new article for this week’s edition. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares My Precious. It was with a small chuckle that I started reading her post as the boys LOVE to go around saying “My Precious” in a Golem voice. Head over to read her reflection as well as check out their new family photo (with the latest addition!) Such a beautiful family and congratulations to the Collers on bringing another gorgeous little girl into the world.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Design and Decorate
Movies and Music
Featured Columnist - Caroline from The Modest Mom blog will be back soon. Prayers for her husband who may need surgery on his foot are greatly appreciated.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Getting Advice from Kendra Fletcher on Preschoolers and Homeschooling Multiple Ages - September 30, 2014
- Learning About Cowboys Through Our Stomachs - September 29, 2014
- Tom and Jerry: The Lost Dragon - September 26, 2014
- Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy - September 26, 2014
- Protect Yourself From The Seasonal Flu With Immunizations & Help Others at the Same Time - September 23, 2014