Welcome to the 95th edition of The Christian Home Magazine, a weekly Blog Magazine posted every Monday. Articles are submitted by various Christian Blog authors. I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. A few of us have been busy with the holidays and haven’t written a new article for this week’s edition. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares My Precious. It was with a small chuckle that I started reading her post as the boys LOVE to go around saying “My Precious” in a Golem voice. Head over to read her reflection as well as check out their new family photo (with the latest addition!) Such a beautiful family and congratulations to the Collers on bringing another gorgeous little girl into the world.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Design and Decorate
Movies and Music
Featured Columnist - Caroline from The Modest Mom blog will be back soon. Prayers for her husband who may need surgery on his foot are greatly appreciated.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Bring Something Different to the Party ~ Chex Mix Popped! - October 23, 2014
- Quick and Healthy Snack Options from Fiber One - October 23, 2014
- Super Easy Budget Stretching Meatloaf and Noodles - October 22, 2014
- High School Spanish II with Middlebury Interactive Languages - October 21, 2014
- Dress Like A Veggie Contest this Friday at Family Christian - October 20, 2014