Quite a while back, I shared a favorite family recipe for chocolate chip pumpkin cake. Today, I was inspired to make a double batch into pumpkin chocolate chip muffins to help stock the freezer for a quick breakfast treat or a snack. What a fabulous aroma in the kitchen on a blustery day here in Alaska!
Making them is super, duper easy to do. You will find the recipe after these photos from our recent baking process. Just alter the baking time based on the muffin size (mini, regular, extra large, or muffin top.)
A cup of tea helps to complete a wonderful snack.
- 3 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 can pumpkin (small can)
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients by hand, folding in the chocolate chips at the end.
- Pour into a greased tube pan.
- Bake for 22 to 26 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
What do YOU like to bake when fall arrives?
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Find Your Beautiful Skin with Naturalico Hyaluronic Acid Serum - January 27, 2015
- Fun & Flirty Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her | Personalization Mall - January 26, 2015
- Disney’s Strange Magic Family Friendly Activities and Fun Facts - January 23, 2015
- Embrace the Liturgical Year with The Feasts by Cardinal Donald Wuerl and Mike Aquilina - January 20, 2015
- Chocolate Strawberry Muffins for Valentine’s Day Breakfast - January 20, 2015