I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I enjoy when I have dishes that make dinner time a breeze. These Garlic Herb Parmesan Oven Fries are one such side dish. They pair well with burgers, sloppy joes, BBQ chicken, or just about any kind of ‘sandwich’ entree. They also work well with grilled steak or chicken. (Psst…I do have an affiliate link for the seasoning blend we use as it is awesome!)
Making it is so simple. All you need is enough potato wedges to appease your hungry brood, some olive oil, and your chosen seasoning.
I adore the blend of garlic, Italian herbs, and Parmesan. Purchasing Zatarain’s Big and Zesty Creole Seasoning, Garlic and Herb
- Potatoes sliced into wedges, approximately 8 to 10 per potato depending upon size.
- OIive Oil
- Zatarain's Big and Zesty Creole Seasoning, Garlic and Herb
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with parchment paper or silicone liner.
- Wash potatoes and then slice into wedges.
- Lightly coat potato wedges with olive oil.
- Toss with a few Tbsp of Zatarain's Big and Zesty Creole Seasoning, Garlic and Herb, and a few Tbsp. of Parmesan Cheese
- Lay out onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, testing for when they are done.
How many potatoes I use is determined by the number of people eating and the size of the potatoes. For a larger baking potato, I will do one per person.
What are some dishes you enjoy eating with oven fries?