May is practically around the corner. Some years, we get into a festive spirit and make Mexican themed dishes for Cinco de Mayo. I’m not sure if that will be in our plans this year while traveling. However, I had fun finding a few recipes to try sometime soon. We’re studying Spanish right now with a Fiesta theme and can have a belated Cinco de Mayo celebration as part of our homeschooling.
Enjoy the round up of Cinco de Mayo food ideas which includes 2 of my own. And, happy celebrating!
Recipes going clockwise from the top corner:
Avocado-Black Bean Salsa at Mother of Pearl it Is
Layered Mexican Dip recipes at Older Mommy Still Yummy
Chicken Tortilla Soup at Simply Stacie
Chicken Taco Soup at Day by Day in Our World
Mexican Meatball Soup at This Flourishing Life
Enchiladas with a ‘Spiced Up’ Red Sauce Option at This Flourishing Life
Mexican Chicken and Rice Casserole at Day by Day in Our World
Quesadillas at Older Mommy Still Yummy
And, one that I missed featuring in the collage:
Tortilla Espanola at Confessions of a Overworked Mom.
Do you have plans to celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year?
What Mexican food item do you most enjoy to eat?
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Do You Have a Spectacular Twitter Profile to Fit Your Brand? - May 20, 2015
- Win Technology for Your Classroom with Best Buy Education - May 20, 2015
- Unbroken Movie: One Perspective on World War II - May 20, 2015
- Elementary Reading List for Summertime - May 19, 2015
- American Sniper - May 18, 2015