I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Knowing that as Easter approaches I like to have some things for my younger boys to do which are not heavy on schoolwork, I decided to create a few pages for Easter and coloring fun for kids. Those final days of Lent can be full of preparations in the house making schoolwork harder to fit into our days. Besides, we all want to have some ‘fun’ school at times.
I hope at least a few of our readers will find them helpful during those last days of Lent.
Personally, I am going to be doing the coloring pages as I love the sweet designs I found. Plus, I want to use my new (affiliate)Prismacolor coloring pencils. They say coloring is relaxing for you and I know time away from technology is something that definitely helps with things.
Just click through the image to grab the pages (pdf file.)
For more creative Easter and spring ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- How to Dye Your Easter Eggs with Natural Dyes by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- How to Marble Easter Eggs With This Nail Polish Hack by The Socialite’s Closet
- How to Make a Really Cute Flower Wall Clock by How Was Your Day?
- Washcloth Bunny Easter Egg Holder by Mom on the Side
- Easter Basket Cake by Kids Fun Reviewed
- Rice Krispie Easter Egg Bites by Mom Does it All
- Easter Chick Craft for Kids by Sincerely Mindy
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs by Sugar, Spice and Family Life
- Choco Peanut Butter Easter Cookies by Mommy Snippets
- Rustic Easter Wreath by sweet lil you
- Make Your Own Spring Sunshine Essential Oil Perfume by Style on Main
- Italian Easter Meat Pie by Upstate Ramblings
- Jellybean Bark by Savvy Saving Couple