Back when I wrote Making a Statement Through Accessories for Mother’s Day last month, I shared photos of my hair which I’d quickly pulled up. After hearing several local friends compliment not only that outfit, but my hair, I decided to put together this short hair tutorial for a casual bun. This is perfect for warm summer days when you don’t want a super polished look.
While I did four sections for both the original post and the video, you can always do just 2 if you want less volume. Of course, the longer your hair, the larger the finished bun. But as long as you have a ponytail over about 4 inches in length you should be able to use this technique.
Hair Tutorial for a Casual Bun
How do you get your hair UP in a hurry?
For more summer style ideas, visit a few of my favorite blogs:
- Easy DIY Summer Nails by The Socialite’s Closet
- Summer Fashions That Will Flatter Your Body Style by Jennifer Sikora
- The Perfect Swimsuit Wardrobe by The Guavalicious Life
- Tote Bags by Style on Main
- Watermelon Tie Dye DIY by Sweet Lil You