I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares The Pinocchio Complex. I think she hits it ‘on the head’ that we all have a tendency to be selfish and seek what is best for us at times instead of thinking about how it will affect others.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Movies and Music
Featured Columnist - Caroline from The Modest Mom blog is back with Modest Monday & a Link-up! I love how beautiful her sister is with little "adornment" needed. I’d like to consider it a testament to how God’s Light can shine through us.
Design and Decorate
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Experiencing the Benefits of Manuka Honey and Emu Oil from Koru Naturals - March 3, 2015
- 2nd Full Week of Lent is Here - March 2, 2015
- Big Hero 6: Encourage Imaginative Play By Creating Your Own City - March 2, 2015
- Make Online Shopping More Pleasant with ReturnSaver - March 2, 2015
- Learn about Kinsights |$50 Amazon Giveaway - March 1, 2015