I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares The Pinocchio Complex. I think she hits it ‘on the head’ that we all have a tendency to be selfish and seek what is best for us at times instead of thinking about how it will affect others.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Movies and Music
Featured Columnist - Caroline from The Modest Mom blog is back with Modest Monday & a Link-up! I love how beautiful her sister is with little "adornment" needed. I’d like to consider it a testament to how God’s Light can shine through us.
Design and Decorate
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Safe Family Friendly Streaming with gMovies - April 17, 2015
- GB Travel Safe Sweepstakes - April 15, 2015
- Enjoying Comfort Food on a Busy Day - April 14, 2015
- Starting My Day or Finding Time for Me with McCafé Coffee - April 10, 2015
- Real Life Homeschool: Learning Through Exploration of the World Around Us - April 9, 2015