I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares The Pinocchio Complex. I think she hits it ‘on the head’ that we all have a tendency to be selfish and seek what is best for us at times instead of thinking about how it will affect others.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Movies and Music
Featured Columnist - Caroline from The Modest Mom blog is back with Modest Monday & a Link-up! I love how beautiful her sister is with little "adornment" needed. I’d like to consider it a testament to how God’s Light can shine through us.
Design and Decorate
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Dark Hope: Book One of the Archangel Prophecies , An Enticing Young Adult Novel - September 2, 2014
- Win a Copy of Dark Hope: Book One of the Archangel Prophecies - September 2, 2014
- Super Easy Baked Pasta - September 2, 2014
- Improving Urinary Tract Health with HERBTHEORY - September 2, 2014
- Card Greeting Ideas For Stocking Up - September 1, 2014