I can not believe that tomorrow is New Year’s Day. Not only is the start of a new year coming, but we will also see Epiphany on Sunday which marks the end of this particular meme. I’ve not written the posts I wanted to write this time around. However, I have really enjoyed reading those posts linked up to the meme and am very grateful for every Christian blogger who’s participated.
The link up will be by week rather than by day. You are welcome to link up your posts related to Seeking Christ during this Advent and Christmas Season multiple times each week and we really hope that you will visit other Christian bloggers who are participating, too. Please make sure that you enter the direct URL to the post you are submitting.
If you join us, would ask that you please help us find each other by sharing the button code in your posts. Find the button code here or in the sidebar.Please feel free to join once a week, every day, or as many times as you are able.If you post more than once, add each link to the link-up.
Thank you to all who are participating. I look forward to reading all of the blog posts and possibly being inspired to dig a little deeper in my own faith journey.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Win a i-Hide Car Seat Organizer with Tablet Viewer - August 28, 2014
- Travel Made Easier with the Brica iHide Car Seat Organizer - August 28, 2014
- Back to School for My Sixth Grader - August 27, 2014
- Save Money with Balance Rewards Paperless Coupons at Walgreens - August 25, 2014
- Add Color to Your Fall Wardrobe with Monroe and Main - August 24, 2014