As I mentioned the other day, the boys and I visited the Louisiana Children’s Museum while we were down that way in early October.
The special exhibit we were excited to see was a traveling one for Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood.
We LOVE Mister Rogers. When we started homeschooling, watching Mr. Rogers was a post lunch activity. One disappointment for moving to Maryland was discovering that show was not on the local PBS station. (It is on up here in Alaska once a week and I’ve had the DVR record a few so we can introduce Little J to the show.)
As I want to keep this particular post focused just on that one exhibit, I’ll be posting the rest of our visit in a third post within the next few days.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Learning About Cowboys Through Our Stomachs - September 29, 2014
- Tom and Jerry: The Lost Dragon - September 26, 2014
- Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy - September 26, 2014
- Protect Yourself From The Seasonal Flu With Immunizations & Help Others at the Same Time - September 23, 2014
- 5 Tips on How to Homeschool With Young Children At Home - September 22, 2014