As I mentioned the other day, the boys and I visited the Louisiana Children’s Museum while we were down that way in early October.
The special exhibit we were excited to see was a traveling one for Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood.
We LOVE Mister Rogers. When we started homeschooling, watching Mr. Rogers was a post lunch activity. One disappointment for moving to Maryland was discovering that show was not on the local PBS station. (It is on up here in Alaska once a week and I’ve had the DVR record a few so we can introduce Little J to the show.)
As I want to keep this particular post focused just on that one exhibit, I’ll be posting the rest of our visit in a third post within the next few days.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- HERO: An Inspiring Movie Focusing on the Needs of Boys - September 16, 2014
- Organize Your Life with The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner - September 15, 2014
- Teen and Tween Writers LinkUp (for the Month of September) - September 12, 2014
- Dolphin Tale 2 ~ Grab the Free Homeschool Curriculum - September 12, 2014
- Highlighting a New Book by Alana Terry ~ Slave Again - September 11, 2014