As I mentioned the other day, the boys and I visited the Louisiana Children’s Museum while we were down that way in early October.
The special exhibit we were excited to see was a traveling one for Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood.
We LOVE Mister Rogers. When we started homeschooling, watching Mr. Rogers was a post lunch activity. One disappointment for moving to Maryland was discovering that show was not on the local PBS station. (It is on up here in Alaska once a week and I’ve had the DVR record a few so we can introduce Little J to the show.)
As I want to keep this particular post focused just on that one exhibit, I’ll be posting the rest of our visit in a third post within the next few days.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Having Fun Learning American History with Charlie Brown Books - October 31, 2014
- Science Online Curriculum ~ Chemistry from Fascinating Education - October 31, 2014
- Their Name is Today: Reclaiming Childhood in a Hostile World #giveaway - October 30, 2014
- Their Name is Today: Reclaiming Childhood in a Hostile World - October 30, 2014
- Buck Denver Asks…What’s In The Bible? Coloring Book - October 29, 2014