As I mentioned the other day, the boys and I visited the Louisiana Children’s Museum while we were down that way in early October.
The special exhibit we were excited to see was a traveling one for Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood.
We LOVE Mister Rogers. When we started homeschooling, watching Mr. Rogers was a post lunch activity. One disappointment for moving to Maryland was discovering that show was not on the local PBS station. (It is on up here in Alaska once a week and I’ve had the DVR record a few so we can introduce Little J to the show.)
As I want to keep this particular post focused just on that one exhibit, I’ll be posting the rest of our visit in a third post within the next few days.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Selecting the Best Electives in High School - July 29, 2015
- Add Music to Your Homeschool with a Violin Starter Set for Kids - July 29, 2015
- Introducing UnLock Math, a New Homeschool Pre-Algebra Online Math Curriculum - July 29, 2015
- Paying for College Even When You Forgot to Save - July 28, 2015
- Hair Care Deals Customized for You - July 27, 2015