As I mentioned the other day, the boys and I visited the Louisiana Children’s Museum while we were down that way in early October.
The special exhibit we were excited to see was a traveling one for Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood.
We LOVE Mister Rogers. When we started homeschooling, watching Mr. Rogers was a post lunch activity. One disappointment for moving to Maryland was discovering that show was not on the local PBS station. (It is on up here in Alaska once a week and I’ve had the DVR record a few so we can introduce Little J to the show.)
As I want to keep this particular post focused just on that one exhibit, I’ll be posting the rest of our visit in a third post within the next few days.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Bring Something Different to the Party ~ Chex Mix Popped! - October 23, 2014
- Quick and Healthy Snack Options from Fiber One - October 23, 2014
- Super Easy Budget Stretching Meatloaf and Noodles - October 22, 2014
- High School Spanish II with Middlebury Interactive Languages - October 21, 2014
- Dress Like A Veggie Contest this Friday at Family Christian - October 20, 2014