As I mentioned the other day, the boys and I visited the Louisiana Children’s Museum while we were down that way in early October.
The special exhibit we were excited to see was a traveling one for Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood.
We LOVE Mister Rogers. When we started homeschooling, watching Mr. Rogers was a post lunch activity. One disappointment for moving to Maryland was discovering that show was not on the local PBS station. (It is on up here in Alaska once a week and I’ve had the DVR record a few so we can introduce Little J to the show.)
As I want to keep this particular post focused just on that one exhibit, I’ll be posting the rest of our visit in a third post within the next few days.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Look Younger with Radha Beauty’s Skin Clearing & Anti Aging Serum - May 22, 2015
- Do You Have a Spectacular Twitter Profile to Fit Your Brand? - May 20, 2015
- Win Technology for Your Classroom with Best Buy Education - May 20, 2015
- Unbroken Movie: One Perspective on World War II - May 20, 2015
- Elementary Reading List for Summertime - May 19, 2015