As I mentioned the other day, the boys and I visited the Louisiana Children’s Museum while we were down that way in early October.
The special exhibit we were excited to see was a traveling one for Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood.
We LOVE Mister Rogers. When we started homeschooling, watching Mr. Rogers was a post lunch activity. One disappointment for moving to Maryland was discovering that show was not on the local PBS station. (It is on up here in Alaska once a week and I’ve had the DVR record a few so we can introduce Little J to the show.)
As I want to keep this particular post focused just on that one exhibit, I’ll be posting the rest of our visit in a third post within the next few days.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Fun & Flirty Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her | Personalization Mall - January 26, 2015
- Disney’s Strange Magic Family Friendly Activities and Fun Facts - January 23, 2015
- Embrace the Liturgical Year with The Feasts by Cardinal Donald Wuerl and Mike Aquilina - January 20, 2015
- Chocolate Strawberry Muffins for Valentine’s Day Breakfast - January 20, 2015
- Exploring our World: High School Studies of Ancient History, American Government and Economics - January 19, 2015