As I mentioned the other day, the boys and I visited the Louisiana Children’s Museum while we were down that way in early October.
The special exhibit we were excited to see was a traveling one for Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood.
We LOVE Mister Rogers. When we started homeschooling, watching Mr. Rogers was a post lunch activity. One disappointment for moving to Maryland was discovering that show was not on the local PBS station. (It is on up here in Alaska once a week and I’ve had the DVR record a few so we can introduce Little J to the show.)
As I want to keep this particular post focused just on that one exhibit, I’ll be posting the rest of our visit in a third post within the next few days.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- 5th Full Week of Lent (2015): Where Do We Seek God? - March 23, 2015
- Hop to the Music! ~ 4 Pack of Awesome Disney Music Sound Tracks - March 23, 2015
- Feed Hungry Bellies While Saving Money on RO*TEL at Walmart - March 23, 2015
- Twelve Books to Help with Cold Climate Gardening - March 23, 2015
- Confessions of a Prodigal Son: Familiar Gospel Story with a Modern Twist - March 22, 2015