As I mentioned the other day, the boys and I visited the Louisiana Children’s Museum while we were down that way in early October.
The special exhibit we were excited to see was a traveling one for Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood.
We LOVE Mister Rogers. When we started homeschooling, watching Mr. Rogers was a post lunch activity. One disappointment for moving to Maryland was discovering that show was not on the local PBS station. (It is on up here in Alaska once a week and I’ve had the DVR record a few so we can introduce Little J to the show.)
As I want to keep this particular post focused just on that one exhibit, I’ll be posting the rest of our visit in a third post within the next few days.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Testing Out New Looks with Trendage - April 25, 2015
- Must Have Movies for Young Adult Men - April 23, 2015
- Healthier Options with Gorton’s Smart & Crunchy - April 22, 2015
- The Selection by Keira Cass - April 22, 2015
- Bring Art Instruction into Your Home with ARTistic Pursuits - April 21, 2015