I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Time for another jaunt through the TOS Crew mate blogs. Hope you enjoy!
1. Marie @ Our Best Daze had me chuckling as I read her Stylish Blogger Award post. I completely agree that living on a farm would be awesome, so long as I didn’t have to deal with the animals!
2. Martha @ The Joy of School shared her children’s butterfly life cycle study in a post featuring models the kids made with polymer clay. I’ll confess to dreaming of my boys making things like that, but not finding the time to DO it. Thanks, Martha, for reminding me to let the kids get a bit crafty in their science studies.
3. Maureen @ Spell Outloud has so many great ideas and resources on the blog, that it is hard to pick one post to highlight. I did love seeing photos of her girls making homemade pretzels, including the less than perfectly shaped end result.
4. Melanie @ to the sea with me shared a few posts about her 3 year old needing a Spica cast while healing a broken femur bone. Thank goodness that younger kids seem to have few issues adapting to life with a cast and then bounce back quickly when it comes off. (Yep, R only knows about his broken arm at 2 from photos.)
5. Half Dozen Mama has a wonderful balance of posts on homeschooling, her family, and even reflecting on motherhood. I love the feel of her blog layout as well as reading the posts.
6. Merit K @ Mission Possible has a focus on homeschooling the older students (aka high schoolers!) As someone who’s oldest is almost there, I know I can use all the guidance and help I can get.
7. Michelle @ Homeschooling My Miracles shares from their family life, with a real emphasis on her children being miracles from above. I also enjoyed reading her post weekly goal planning. That’s something I probably should be doing if I want to see real progress.
8. Michelle @ Beyond The Silver and The Gold – A Filipino Family’s Homeschool Journey was one of the Maiden Voyage crewmates I was thrilled to see back on deck for another tour of duty. She is also the mom coordinating the blog walk. You’ll find book reviews and snippets from her family life.
9. Mindy @ My Own Sense and Sensibility had me following a rabbit trail after seeing her post titled How to Make a Marriage Bed. I feel blessed to have a husband who still loves me and looks beyond the ‘battle scars’ bearing children and age have given me. I also love the photos of one son with legos, something my boys spend a bit of time doing.
10. Mona Lisa @ Happily Homeschooling has a neat weekly post for Wednesdays called Wednesday Wonderment which she has evolved from written reflections to photos. I hope it becomes a regular feature on her blog as photos testifying to God’s presence in our world is something I enjoy seeing.