I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
With Thanksgiving just days away, the holiday season is going into full swing. Thanksgiving may mark the start of holiday get-togethers whether you are playing the hostess or are invited to someone else’s home. Those party invitations also means being prepared with awesome hostess gifts to pass along as a thank you for their hospitality.
Now, hostess gifts can be simple or they can be more elaborate. Sure, you could go for the old bottle of wine approach with your hostess gifts. By why not put a nice touch on it instead. Below are just a small sampling of things that would make for a hostess gift sure to touch the recipient and show them just how much you appreciate them.
- Flirty Aprons – An apron (especially a pretty one like this one) is a gift that you know will come in handy over the busy holiday season. Order your apron & see the other choices here.
- Decade candy box – Bring your host or hostess back to their childhood by choosing a Thank You box with candy from the decade of your choice. Perhaps they’ll share so that you can reminisce together.
- Covered cheese dish – An adorable white porcelain cheese dish that can come out every time your hostess entertains. Buy it here.
- Sugar scrub tower – A beautiful assortment of 6 different sugar scrubs for the hostess to pamper herself once all the guests have left. Find this gift idea by Lalicious here.
- Gilded trophy bowl – Very simply, a beautiful and elegant vessel to place anywhere in the home and use as wished. Find it here, along with other fab gift ideas from Pure Home.
- Glass cocktail shaker – the Cocktail season is upon us. You want your hosts to be ready! Add a bottle of hooch and mixers if you wish to go all out. Buy a cocktail shaker here.
- Reclaimed soda bottle glasses – For your stylin’ eco-conscious hosts, they will be sure to enjoy these glasses made from real glass soda bottles. Find the reclaimed glasses here.
- Salt & pepper cellars – A wonderful and pretty hostess gift that will certainly make its way on to the next dinner table. Buy some here.
- Cashmere throw – If you’re a house guest for a few days, a luxurious gift that the host might not buy themselves will fit the bill. Like this cashmere throw. Cozy too. See a few choices here.
- Custom serving platter – Personalized gifts are the best. They demonstrate that you went the extra step and put some thought into the gift. Like this platter with the host’s family’s last name (or other inscription). Order it here.
- Re-wined candles – A clever way to reclaim old wine bottles: as jar vessels filled with natural soy wax that has been carefully blended with aromas of white grape, honey, freshly baked bread and a spritz of citrus. Buy it here.
- Taste Trunk’s monthly foodie subscription – Chances are that if your hosts invited you for dinner, they like to cook. In which case, they will really appreciate a single or even a monthly subscription to Taste Trunk, a box subscription service for foodies. Find out more.
What is a thoughtful hostess gift you’ve received?
Which of these gifts would YOU most like the receive?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . The opinions and text are all mine.