I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I’ve read a few blogs that have participated in this meme in the past. Not sure how often I might join in, but thought it would be fun to try a different meme today.
All you have to do as a participant is post 5 things that have made you..
So, here are my five things for the past week…
(1) Days at home to let us make progress on the house and even fit in a little bit of schoolwork.
(2) Sunshine…even if it seems to come out at dinner rather than during the day.
(3) A long weekend coming up with a 4th of July picnic at church.
(4) Having the opportunity to meet a former TOS Crewmate for dinner with the knowledge that they are moving to our town come August. (The fact that Stephen got along well with her husband is a definite bonus!)
(5) A family that is happy to eat just about anything I fix, whether it’s a homemade chicken soup to use up leftovers or pancakes and eggs for dinner.
Head on over to MannLand to read Keely’s five this week and check out who else is participating in the weekly meme.