I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
This week has had some serious HEAT in south central Alaska. My house got up over 80 degrees yesterday which made trying to sleep interesting. Sadly, the people who built our house decided air circulation in the main living space wasn’t necessary. So, we can’t open up windows to let a breeze go through the house. Instead, we can open the front door and hope a breeze trickles into the room.
We had another great party last week. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy and inspiring posts with us. If you are new here , we are so glad to have you!!
Have fun and make new friends! I appreciate each and every one of you for joining us.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
We all pick our week’s feature, so don’t forget to stop by their blogs!
Here’s what your hosts have been up to this week
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | You Tube
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
- Jessica Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Cold Brewed Drinks to Beat the Heat! from Organic 4 Greenlivings caught my eye when putting this together. When I am HOT, I want lots of COLD things to drink. This post shares several options.
This “Better Than Carvel” Homemade Gluten-Free Vegan Ice Cream Cake at Strength & Sunshine caught my eye as well. Can you say I am craving COLD things?? The basics are there for ANY ice cream cake preparation, so use your favorite ice ‘cream’ option.
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines, giveaways, etc. If you want to
share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party, you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends. Say hello to us and let us know if you are new here, we will follow back.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way.
features on all of our social media platforms. Feel free to follow our Healthy Living Link Party board :