I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
We had another great party last week. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy and inspiring posts with us. If you are new here , we are so glad to have you!! Have fun and make new friends! I appreciate each and every one of you for joining us.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
We all pick our week’s feature, so don’t forget to stop by their blogs!
Here’s what your hosts have been up to this week
Meet your hosts!
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter| You Tube
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
- Jessica Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
It was a tough choice, but I managed to select just 2 this week. (Seriously, there were some awesome submissions last week!)
The Best Ever Gluten Free Pancakes at Healthy Helper caught my eye as my doctor is pushing a short term gluten free time again.
The other one is a little decadent. A Chat Over Coffee has Peanut Butter Cheesecake Parfaits which can be served multiple ways. I love the ideas of pops for the summertime.
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines, giveaways, etc. If you want to
share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party, you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends.Say hello to us and let us know if you are new here, we will follow back.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way.
Let’s party, link up below!