I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
We had another great party last week. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy and inspiring posts with us. If you are new here , we are so glad to have you!!
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
We all pick our week’s feature, so don’t forget to stop by their blogs!
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Dawn Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Pinterest
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | You Tube
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
Yet again, I am featuring TWO awesome posts.
With the time change this past weekend, I have needed more than a single cup of coffee in the morning. Reading this post, Java Joy: The Many Benefits of Drinking Coffee at Urban Naturale made me feel a bit better about my daily habit.
The second one appealed to me as I am always wanting alternatives to meat, but need them to not rely on soy or gluten. Rebecca at Strength & Sunshine shared how she’s made Pad Thai Broccoli Burgers which fit my dietary criteria.
Don’t forget to grab your button if you are featured!
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines, giveaways, etc. If you want to
share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party, you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends.Say hello to us and let us know if you are new here, we will follow back.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We pin all entries and share the features on all of our social media platforms. Feel free to follow our Healthy Living Link Party board:
By adding your link to this blog hop gives A Bountiful Love and all the Co-Hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media. Emails are obtained ONLY TO NOTIFY participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time.