I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
How did we reach the 3rd week of August already??
I am still finalizing plans for my homeschool and planning out science labs I’ll be teaching this year. (In case you missed it, I shared my plans thus far for the school year last week!) We’re also in the middle of birthday and anniversary season.
It is also time for the next Good Tips Tuesday Link-Up Party! I love seeing all the creativity of the different bloggers adding their posts each week. This week our featured posts are based on the theme of Back to School Tips and Tricks.
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
This week our featured posts are:
Back to School Tips and Tricks
How to Budget for Back to School from Southern Mom Loves
Homeschool Planning Printables from Successful Homemakers
Back to School Lunch Resources from Something 2 Offer
Back to School Planning and Free Planner from Faith Filled Food for Moms
Back to School Overwhelm? 5 Important Truths You Need to Hear from Your Vibrant Family
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 to 5 posts each week. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, A Diligent Heart, Day by Day in Our World, Optimistic Mommy, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer, and Successful HomemakersMommies Reviews to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Courtney, Erin, Glenda, Marlene, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia