I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
This past week I’ve spent more time on planning an epic vacation for my family than anything else. As a frugal individual, I can’t just pick the first flight or first accommodation I find. Instead, I’m trying to figure out how to balance convenience with the associated expenses. It is exhausting work and I can see now why some just go to a travel agent with a budget or overall idea and purchase a package.
It is also time for the next Good Tips Tuesday Link-Up Party! I love seeing all the creativity of the different bloggers adding their posts each week. This week our featured posts are based on the theme of Healthy Recipes To Cool Off With This Summer.
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
This week our featured posts are:
Healthy Recipes To Cool Off With This Summer
Healthy Raspberry Frozen Yogurt from Whole Food Real Families
Mango Banana Ice Cream from A Virtual Vegan
Watermelon Kiwi Pops from Thrifty Jinxy
Easy Berry Kale Smoothie from Couponing For 4
Sugar Free Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles from The Fit Blog
Healthy Refreshing Watermelon Slushie from 4 The Love Of Family
Strawberry Raspberry Pops from Simply Sherryl
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 to 5 posts each week. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, A Diligent Heart, Day by Day in Our World, Optimistic Mommy, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer, and Successful HomemakersMommies Reviews to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Courtney, Erin, Glenda, Marlene, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia