I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Easter is fast approaching and for many of us that means a last-minute rush to purchase different items to add to the kids’ baskets. While I know my boys adore things like chocolate bunnies and I grew up expecting a box of yellow PEEPS® in my basket, I like to include a few items that are not edible to create fun Easter baskets. This year, I am really taken with the options from PEEPS & COMPANY® which we were sent to put together an Easter basket.
The PEEPS & COMPANY® products, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by PEEPS & COMPANY®.
Fun Easter Baskets with items from PEEPS & COMPANY®
As I said, having a package of the traditional yellow PEEPS® is what I remember from my childhood. Candy is a definite must for the basket, but non-edible items are great to include as well. PEEPS & COMPANY® makes it easy to let individuals express their love of the candy through a variety of items to use through the entire year.
· PEEPS® BFF Heart Shaped Pillow – Perfect for sharing with your BFF or keeping for yourself, this adorable PEEPS® pillow features the BFF Chick and Bunny on the front!
· PEEPS® Adult BFF Slippers – Slip into the comfortable and cute PEEPS® slippers! Perfect for a relaxing evening or an early morning, you can’t help but smile when you slide into this PEEPTASTIC footwear!
· PEEPS® Spring Shaggy Plush – Cuddle with this soft, marshmallow-scented PEEPS® Bunny! The sweet, familiar scent is tucked between the soft bunny ears, who is sure to put a smile on anyone’s face!
· PEEPS® Socks (Chick and Bunny): – Brighten someone’s day and bring a smile to their face with a great pair of PEEPS® socks. Available in Yellow, Pink and Blue, you can be sure these socks will be adored by that sweet someone in your life… or you can tuck them away for yourself, too!
· Chillin’ with my PEEPS® Teddy Bear: This soft, squeezable Teddy Bear is all decked out in a colorful Chillin’ with my PEEPS® Tee! This adorable bundle of cuteness is made and stuffed with all new materials and stands 9″ high. Available wearing green, blue and pink shirts. For ages 3 and up.
I can’t take credit for this idea. Rather, my husband’s cousin hosted the entire family on Easter when we lived back east. She did an Easter egg hunt for the kids (color coding for each child to keep it equitable) which included a few eggs with coins inside. My boys LOVED seeing how much money they left her house with each Easter.
For a way to label the Easter baskets, I created this set of 4 Easter greeting tags.
Just print and then punch out the black circle spot for tying onto your basket with a ribbon, string or yarn.
Want to bring some PEEPS fun to your house with PEEPS & COMPANY®? You can save 20% off your purchase (no minimum required) using the code EASTERTREATS by April 15, 2016.
Win a Bundle of PEEPS & COMPANY® Products for Fun Easter Baskets
One lucky blog reader will win a small bundle of PEEPS & COMPANY® products similar to mine for their own family. While you won’t receive the package in time for this Sunday, you WILL know if you’ve won.
Entries are accepted through the Gleam app below until Thursday, March 24, 2016. Open to US only (no P.O. Boxes) and you’ll have 24 hours to respond (so check your email on Friday morning!)
NOTE: You MUST do the comment on this blog post to be chosen as a winner! If you do not have a comment on this post, any entries you complete are considered invalid.
What are some ways that you bring fun to Easter baskets without adding more candy to the mix?