I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Now that Halloween is past, it is a great time to start planning how you want to decorate for our next big holiday here in the United States…Thanksgiving! I’ll admit to keeping things low key when it is just my immediate family, but with the boys a bit older now I am feeling the need to spend time developing a great Thanksgiving Tablescape.
Thankfully, I can find a lot of great ideas online and order up what I want with ease. Check out this fabulous selection of tabletop decorations with organic shapes, material & fall harvest colors that celebrate the bounty from the Earth.
- Hot Skwash Pumpkins – Rich, velvety pumpkins in warm hues with real pumpkin stems. Handcrafted in Oregon. Centerpiece on the table, the buffet or adornment over the mantle. See them here.
- Branch iron candelabra – A rustic but elegant and certainly dramatic candelabra that holds 17 candles. Buy it here.
- Dripless pillar candles – A set of 12 dripless candles in a color to suit your decor. Save your furniture and table linens from dripping wax! Get them here.
- Leaf appetizer dishes – These glazed leaf dishes are the perfect size for each guest to use as appetizers or for the hostess to serve sauces, dips, olives… See them here.
- Pumpkin Dutch Oven – A perfect Oven-to-Table piece, and certainly one that is an ode to the season. By Staub. You’ll have it forever. Buy it here.
- Swirled tangerine glasses – Â These goblets boast of seasonal colors and style. Available here.
- Root wood bowl – This one-of-a-kind wooden bowl is crafted from reclaimed fir wood. It is food-safe and perfect to serve dry foods such as breads. Check it out.
- Footed leaf tray – Highlight your hors d’oeuvres and desserts on this elegant pedestal tray. Get it here.
- Live Thankfully napkins – A set of 6 natural cotton napkins that are very Ã propos with the “Live Thankfully” inscription. Buy these napkins here.
- Wine carafe -Â Stylish wine serving is to be had with this hand-blown wine carafe with an oak wood stopper. Or use it for water or juice. See it here.
- Wood candle holders – A set of 5 wooden candle holders, each with a different distressed finish. Love them for the Thanksgiving table and anywhere in the house for the rest of the year. Get the set here.
- Flicker LED candles – Perfect for the wooden candle holders and you won’t have to worry about them. The natural flicker will make you forget these candles are battery operated. Oh, and remote control is pretty cool. Get them here.
- Autumn floral basket – Preserved sunflowers, myrtle in orange and green, flax and natural wheat make up this decorative harvest basket. Put it anywhere in your home to announce Thanksgiving. Buy it here.
Give your guests an inkling of the festivities that await them inside by adorning your front door this absolutely gorgeous autumn foliage wreath.
I am really digging that Pumpkin Dutch Oven! Something so pretty deserves to be seen and I love when it can do double duty as a cooking vessel as well. Which of those decorations caught your eye?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . The opinions and text are all mine.