I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
With the cooler weather arriving, I am more in the mood to bake. For our family, a delicious dessert like this brownie fudge is just perfect!
I will admit that when it comes to sweets, I have a weakness for chocolate. Chocolate that is rich.
Chocolate that is rich.
Chocolate that is fudgy.
Chocolate with nuts or without.
Chocolate with some fruit added on top or inside.
Chocolate with a sauce drizzled on top.
It’s all good.
So, this particular recipe calls to me.
- 2 Cups flour
- 1 ¼ Cup sugar
- 1 Cup cocoa powder
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Cup unsalted butter
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- ½ Cup melted chocolate
- ¼ Cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add sugar, eggs, cinnamon, flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Beat together until the mixture looks thick.
- Grease a baking pan with butter.
- Transfer the batter to the greased baking pan.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Use a spatula to mix well-melted chocolate, milk, ¼ cup sugar, and ¼ cup butter.
- When cool, spread melted chocolate mixture to cover the brownie.
- Refrigerate and cut into square pieces.
- Serve, drizzle some caramel syrup, and enjoy.
For nut lovers, add chopped almonds to the mixture.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1058 Total Fat: 5g Carbohydrates: 204g Protein: 44g