I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
The 4th of July is coming up and here in the USA that means putting on your red, white, and blue for parades and other events. I went digging for something that would look great, yet feel comfortable, in my closet. Here’s my casual patriotic outfit which I can’t wait to sport for the upcoming holidays here in the US.
Can you see this outfit being perfect for a parade on a cool morning?
I am wearing a navy and white striped sweater with 3/4 length sleeves and navy blue capris from Kohl’s Croft and Barrow line, white sandals, and holding a red crossbody style purse. My vibrant red lips are compliments of Gleam.
Taking time to smell the flowers which are all in bloom now?
Or maybe enjoying time with friends or family at a picnic?
What are YOUR plans for the 4th of July?
For more patriotic and red, white and blue style posts, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Patriotic Eyeshadow by The Socialite’s Closet
- Stars and Stripes Style by Sweet Lil You
- 6 Awesome Style & Beauty Products Made in the USA by Pretty Opinionated
- Easy 4th of July Nail Designs by Mom on the Side
- Star Studded Fashion by How Was Your Day?
- Michael Kors Teen Fashion Accessories by My Kids Guide