I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
It’s that time again… Time to thank the other bloggers who have sent people our way. Here’s how it works:
1.Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for April 1st – 30th.
2.Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest. (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
3.Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
4.Grab the Blogger Appreciation Day picture from 3 Boys and a Dog and add it to your site or post and link back to the post.
5.Link that post up in the LinkyTools on 3 Boys and a Dog.
There were 129 different referring sources that came up on my report for April 2011. The Top 10 Referring Sites:
- Homeschoolblogger sent 50 visitors. (This covers all blogs on that platform, from what I can see.)
- TOS Homeschool Crew blog sent 48 visitors.
- A House Upon the Rock sent 30 visitors.
- The Legacy of Home sent 29 visitors.
- Blog Frog sent 24 visitors.
- 5 Minutes for Mom sent 19 visitors.
- Circle of Moms sent 17 visitors. **New to the list this month**
- Never Growing Old sent 16 visitors.
- Heart of the Matter Online sent 15 visitors.
- Defend Us in Battle sent 11 visitors.
Thank you so much to the sites referring readers here!