We had another great party last week. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy and inspiring posts with us. If you are new here, we are so glad to have you!! Have fun and make new friends! I appreciate each and every one of you for joining us.
I’ve been busy, busy, busy here in Alaska. Costco tempted me with a few things that I just HAD to have. Like a few hanging strawberry plants (with blooms already starting!) and the new Nutrimill (affiliate) Harvest Grain Mill.
I am looking forward to trying more gluten free baking for me, including grinding beans into flour.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes , ideas and find some new ones.
We all pick our week’s feature, so don’t forget to stop by their blogs!
Here’s what your hosts have been up to this week
What Happened When We Went Gluten Free
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | You Tube
- Jessica Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines, giveaways, etc. If you want to
share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party, you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends.