We had another great party last week. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy and inspiring posts with us. If you are new here , we are so glad to have you!!
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t
have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
We all pick our week’s feature, so don’t forget to stop by their blogs!
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Dawn Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Pinterest
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | You Tube
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
Don’t forget to grab your button if you are featured!
Yet again I had a hard time picking just one post to feature. So, you get 2!
I am a serious chocolate lover. My personal preference is for DARK which is healthier for you, too. While I do not eat vegan, that doesn’t mean I won’t eat a vegan dessert boosting my beloved chocolate! I wish I could reach through the computer to grab a slice of the Vegan Chocolate Tart with Strawberries. Instead, I’m saving the recipe for after Easter. Bonus for me is a short history of Orthodox Lent and the more extreme fasting they do.
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home
page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines,
giveaways, etc. If you want to
share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party,
you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other
bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends.Say hello to us and let us know if you are new here, we will follow back.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in
some way. We pin all entries and share the
features on all of our social media platforms. Feel free to follow our Healthy Living Link Party board :
By adding your link to this blog hop gives A Bountiful Love and all the Co-Hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media. Emails are obtained ONLY TO NOTIFY participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time.