With St. Patrick’s Day coming up soon, I’ve been sharing a few posts recently that offer ways to celebrate the holiday. This included a guest post on 5 Spiritual Alternatives for Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, A Simple Irish Dinner, and My 10 Favorite Irish Actors for those thinking about ways to be entertained. Later this week I’ll be modeling a modest outfit with enough green to avoid getting pinched.
Imagine someone today converting an entire nation to Our Lord and His Church. That’s just what St. Patrick did those many years ago. Let us pray for that to happen now. Let’s be honest, we need an inspirational saint like Saint Patrick right now in our own country. If you would, take a minute to reflect on St. Patrick’s Day. It is cringe worthy to think about how our society celebrates this day. We won’t mention what happens at the parades held in his honor around our country and the world.
In our own small way, we want to reclaim St. Patrick’s Day by offering your our Saint Patrick T-Shirt (affiliate). We’re taking St. Patrick back, one shirt at a time! I will be honest, this is a major fundraiser for us. Running Day by Day in Our World is a labor of love, but it also comes with a price to keep it up and running. I believe that I am called to minister through the blog and at home to my family rather than sending them off to school and leaving the house to work in a ‘regular’ job.
The beauty of being Catholic is our fundraising efforts can also honor the Catholic Church. This shirt is an excellent evangelization tool. So, if you love homeschooling… If you believe that St. Patrick should be correctly honored… If you want to see the world wearing Catholic shirts instead of Keep Calm shirts… Then let’s wear our Saint’s Patrick Day T-Shirt and make the world a better place! What you get?
- A limited edition St. Patrick’s Tee! Once this sale ends, you will not be able to buy it again.
- This is a limited-time sale. This St. Patrick’s Tee will only be available until Monday, March 2nd. So please buy now!
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Also available in kids sizes, women’s tees, and long sleeves for us Alaskans. So please make sure your kids or grand kids get their St. Patrick’s Tee.
- Order now and get it before Saint Patrick’s Day. Continental United States only for that shipping guarantee.
- We arranged for our Day by Day fans to get $5 off if you use our link provided.
Would do us a big favor? Please click on this link and share it on Facebook with your friends. Also, would you tag your Irish friends in the comments section?
and the Day by Day in our World clan
PS – Remember this is a limited-time only and with this link you get $5 off. Please buy now. Remember, anyone can buy and wear these lovley t-shirts and the money raised helps to support Day by Day in Our World.