For many people, the holidays means having family or friends come to visit. I know that when we are fortunate to have someone make the trip up to our house, I really want to go beyond having a place for them to lay their head. Thankfully, there are ways that you can add some special touches to make your guest feel welcome this holiday season.
When we have someone coming to visit, I always start by giving our guest room a good cleaning and make sure the bed is made with clean sheets and my special ‘guest only’ towels are pulled from the closet. However, you can use some of the following items to help you go the extra mile in creating a comfortable environment for your honored guests.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . The opinions and text are all mine.
- Custom blanket – A custom blanket that says “Welcome” would be instantly heartwarming. Or personalize or monogram it any way you’d like. Order it here.
- Custom pillows – It’s easy to add color and custom designer touches to the guest bedroom (or the entire home!) with this service by LoomDecor.com. Simply click a pillow style and customize it with the fabric of your choice. Also consider creating your own custom designs in bedding and window treatments. It takes about two weeks from order to delivery.Â Start designing here.
- Bamboo towel set – Bamboo fiber is incredibly soft and absorbent. Bamboo towels are an addition to the guest bedroom that will make your guests feel pampered. Buy them here.
- Unisex bathrobe – A Turkish cotton bathrobe that will only get softer with every wash. A must for every guest room. Find it here.
- Fold-able luggage rack – So your guests can get their suitcase off the floor and more accessible. This one accommodates a smaller bag on the bottom shelf. Check it out and other models here.
- Reed diffuser – An elegant way to freshen up a room. Guest will certainly enjoy the distinctive scents developed by Nest Fragrances. Buy it here.
- Orchid in vase (a faux) – You could get the real thing, but this faux orchid will last forever. And look beautiful that whole time. Check it out.
- Bedside water carafe – A simple, colorful glass bedside carafe will brighten up the room and be useful too. Find it here.
- Wireless charging station and clock – Your guests forgot their chargers? No worries, small electronics can be charged here. The wireless charging station also doubles as a clock. Find out more here.
- Sample organic spa gift set – A beautifully packaged set of sample beauty products by Hollybeth Organics. All true beauty USDA Organic Certified products that smell amazing. Order the spa gift set here.
- Mattress topper – Offer your guests luxurious slumber for the price of a fluffy mattress topper. Shop for it here.
In order to make your guests feel extra special, consider offering some spa-like amenities, such as this aromatherapy eye pillow, to make them feel extra relaxed and so happy to be in your home instead of a generic hotel room.
What are some ways that you make guests feel comfortable?