Can you believe that it is about the half way mark through the month? Halloween will be here in just a few short weeks and I’ve yet to get busy decorating around the house for this holiday.
There are so many great craft ideas out there, but I don’t always have time to drive into town and visit a craft store to pick up what I need. Thank goodness there are options for ordering online which meet both my desire for ease AND help to engage the kids in some Halloween decorating fun.
- Spiderweb lights – Decorating your exterior is the first step. Throw up 5-6 of these spiderweb lights from Target. Not too scary for littles – your neighbors will love you.
- Spiderweb gun – For the kids who get tired of crafts and want to stir up a little mayhem:). From the Halloween experts at Spirit Halloween.
- Vinyl tablecloth – For carving goopy pumpkins. Kohls has a nice selection.
- Save your good knives with this pumpkin carving set from Spirit Halloween. Pumpkin scooper – It’s the scooping that will really do you in, save yourself via Spirit Halloween. Jack O’Lantern stickers – For your small ones, so they don’t get frustrated with the cutting, also from Spirit Halloween. Pumpkin power saw – Be sure to supervise, but this gadget may keep your big kids engaged. How many times have the grownups wound up still carving, long after kids have moved on to something new? Thank you, Spirit Halloween!
- Spooky hand towel – You’ll need to clean up after those goopy pumpkins, via Kohls.
- Orange plates – Feed your trick or treaters on Halloween colors, via Walmart. Compostable utensils from Abe’s Market – It’s always a good time to respect the planet. You’re going to generate enough trash with candy wrappers tonight!
- Alexander McQueen skull scarf – From Nordstrom, for Mom, as a thank you for all her work, and to wear trick-or-treating with her little hobgoblins.
Are you decorating for Halloween this year?
Do you engage the kids in Halloween decorating fun?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . The opinions and text are all mine.