Day by Day in Our World is thrilled to be back with another Oak Meadow giveaway. While I haven’t used it in our homeschool, so much of the way they set up their learning plans really appeal to me. I’m still finalizing my own homeschool plans for the upcoming year and this particular grade is one I’ve been eyeing up. We have teamed up with DenSchool and Lille Punkin’ to bring you this great giveaway from Oak Meadow! Enter today on the Giveaway Tools form below.
Are you reluctant to start your new homeschooling year because you haven’t found the ‘right’ curriculum for your family? Stop by DenSchool to read reviews for some of your favorite curriculum packages! There, you will learn all about Oak Meadow and what this great giveaway has to offer you!
*DenSchool has reviewed curriculum packages for Grades 3, 4, 6, and 8! Their review team has learned that every year offers something different from the rest. Be sure to read reviews specific to the grade level you choose before purchasing any curriculum!
*This great giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada, ages 18+.
*Giveaway ends on September 5th at 11:59 p.m.
*DenSchool Contributors, immediate family members, and group giveaway bloggers are not eligible to enter DenSchool giveaways.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Using an Asymmetric Top to Elongate Your Body & Turning Heads Tuesday - June 29, 2015
- Casual Patriotic Outfit - June 28, 2015
- Planning High School Classes for the Homeschool Parent - June 27, 2015
- Help Protect Your Kids Online with CyberSafeFutures.org - June 26, 2015
- Multimedia Learning Using SmartKidz Media - June 22, 2015