Welcome to the 115th edition of The Christian Home Magazine, a weekly Blog Magazine posted every Monday.
Articles are submitted by various Christian Blog authors. I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
Gardening & Flowers
Featured Columnist –Linda from Linda’s Lunacy shares a new Saturday on the Farm: The View From My Front Porch. Everything is looking lovely at her house. Check out the outdoor game pieces in the last photo of her post. I think I’ll make some for our house this year (and share about it!)
Here at Day by Day in Our World, we’re continue to share about our gardening adventures. Check out a few tips on Organic Gardening Maintenance.
Design and Decorate
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season returns with God Gives Strength in Lonely Times . She’s hitting a sore spot in my life at the moment ~ needing to remember that I need to rely on God in all things.
Movies and Music
I am looking for a featured
columnists and/or submissions for the Finance, Fitness, Home Business, Homekeeping, Parenting and Young Adult Columns. The young adult columnist needs to be an established teen or young adult blogger.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Bring Something Different to the Party ~ Chex Mix Popped! - October 23, 2014
- Quick and Healthy Snack Options from Fiber One - October 23, 2014
- Super Easy Budget Stretching Meatloaf and Noodles - October 22, 2014
- High School Spanish II with Middlebury Interactive Languages - October 21, 2014
- Dress Like A Veggie Contest this Friday at Family Christian - October 20, 2014