Welcome to the 115th edition of The Christian Home Magazine, a weekly Blog Magazine posted every Monday.
Articles are submitted by various Christian Blog authors. I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
Gardening & Flowers
Featured Columnist –Linda from Linda’s Lunacy shares a new Saturday on the Farm: The View From My Front Porch. Everything is looking lovely at her house. Check out the outdoor game pieces in the last photo of her post. I think I’ll make some for our house this year (and share about it!)
Here at Day by Day in Our World, we’re continue to share about our gardening adventures. Check out a few tips on Organic Gardening Maintenance.
Design and Decorate
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season returns with God Gives Strength in Lonely Times . She’s hitting a sore spot in my life at the moment ~ needing to remember that I need to rely on God in all things.
Movies and Music
I am looking for a featured
columnists and/or submissions for the Finance, Fitness, Home Business, Homekeeping, Parenting and Young Adult Columns. The young adult columnist needs to be an established teen or young adult blogger.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Look Younger with Radha Beauty’s Skin Clearing & Anti Aging Serum - May 22, 2015
- Do You Have a Spectacular Twitter Profile to Fit Your Brand? - May 20, 2015
- Win Technology for Your Classroom with Best Buy Education - May 20, 2015
- Unbroken Movie: One Perspective on World War II - May 20, 2015
- Elementary Reading List for Summertime - May 19, 2015