Welcome to the 112nd edition of The Christian Home Magazine, a weekly Blog Magazine posted every Monday. Spring fever seems to have taken hold for so many and it’s reflected in a ‘lighter’ issue this week. No spring for us yet in Southcentral Alaska as we got 6 inches of snow this Saturday. Thankfully the temperature is in the 40’s again and it is melting.
Articles are submitted by various Christian Blog authors. I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
Gardening & Flowers
Featured Columnist –Caroline from The Modest Mom blog shares her Modest Monday and a Link Up post. You’ll have to visit her post to see the rest of her outfit. I love the sandals and wish it would warm up here so I could wear some.
Movies and Music
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season will be back soon.
Design and Decorate
I am looking for a featured
columnists and/or submissions for the Finance, Fitness, Home Business, Homekeeping, Parenting and Young Adult Columns. The young adult columnist needs to be an established teen or young adult blogger.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Benefits of Learning an Instrument | Keep it Affordable - August 29, 2015
- Boost Your Metabolism with SLIMQUICK - August 28, 2015
- Household Pests 101 with Orkin | Giveaway - August 26, 2015
- History and Science for High School | Stress Free Teaching - August 26, 2015
- Storage Solutions for Writing Needs | Help Erase Bullying - August 25, 2015