Welcome to the 112nd edition of The Christian Home Magazine, a weekly Blog Magazine posted every Monday. Spring fever seems to have taken hold for so many and it’s reflected in a ‘lighter’ issue this week. No spring for us yet in Southcentral Alaska as we got 6 inches of snow this Saturday. Thankfully the temperature is in the 40’s again and it is melting.
Articles are submitted by various Christian Blog authors. I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
Gardening & Flowers
Featured Columnist –Caroline from The Modest Mom blog shares her Modest Monday and a Link Up post. You’ll have to visit her post to see the rest of her outfit. I love the sandals and wish it would warm up here so I could wear some.
Movies and Music
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season will be back soon.
Design and Decorate
I am looking for a featured
columnists and/or submissions for the Finance, Fitness, Home Business, Homekeeping, Parenting and Young Adult Columns. The young adult columnist needs to be an established teen or young adult blogger.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Happy 4th of July! Create a Playlist of Patriotic Music to Celebrate - July 4, 2015
- Using an Asymmetric Top to Elongate Your Body & Turning Heads Tuesday - June 29, 2015
- Casual Patriotic Outfit - June 28, 2015
- Planning High School Classes for the Homeschool Parent - June 27, 2015
- Help Protect Your Kids Online with CyberSafeFutures.org - June 26, 2015