Welcome to the 105th edition of The Christian Home Magazine, a weekly Blog Magazine posted every Monday. Articles are submitted by various Christian Blog authors. I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season presents The Refueling Station. She reminds us how important it is to ‘refuel’ through time with God each day, even if it isn’t on our intended schedule or for as long as we’d like. I know that my days go much smoother when begun in prayer. But, if I forget, I can still pause and take a few moments to reconnect with Him.
Gardening & Flowers
Featured Columnist – Linda from Linda’s Lunacy shares a new Saturday on the Farm. This week she’s showing one way to get seeds started without breaking the bank. I love when you can save money and recycle things at the same time!
Health and Fitness Check-in
Movies and Music
Design and Decorate
I am looking for a featured columnists and/or submissions for the Finance, Home Business, Homekeeping, Parenting and Young Adult Columns. The young adult columnist needs to be an established teen or young adult blogger.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Getting Advice from Kendra Fletcher on Preschoolers and Homeschooling Multiple Ages - September 30, 2014
- Learning About Cowboys Through Our Stomachs - September 29, 2014
- Tom and Jerry: The Lost Dragon - September 26, 2014
- Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy - September 26, 2014
- Protect Yourself From The Seasonal Flu With Immunizations & Help Others at the Same Time - September 23, 2014