Welcome to the 103rd edition of The Christian Home Magazine, a weekly Blog Magazine posted every Monday. Articles are submitted by various Christian Blog authors. I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
Gardening & Flowers
Featured Columnist – Linda from Linda’s Lunacy shares her latest installment ofSaturday on the Farm. I chuckled seeing her photos of snow covering the daffodils as I remember those kinds of days from when we lived in New York state. Still less snow than us, though.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Movies and Music
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season is back with Teach Us to Number Our Days. I had a little ‘conviction’ reading her post as there are so many ways I spend time that really ends up being more of a waste.
Design and Decorate
I am looking for a featured columnists and/or submissions for the Finance, Home Business, Homekeeping, Parenting and Young Adult Columns. The young adult columnist needs to be an established teen or young adult blogger.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Help Students Learn to Read in a Fun Online Environment - October 6, 2015
- Incredible Resource for Photography| 2 Days Only! - October 5, 2015
- FINDING NOAH : Documentary In Theaters October 8th ONLY - October 3, 2015
- Easy to Use Online Language Learning - October 2, 2015
- Easy Homemade Costume Ideas for Halloween - October 1, 2015