This week’s issue is a few days late as I was traveling into ‘the bush’ of Alaska and did not have the ability to connect via the internet for blogging. (I’ll be sharing that experience with my readers over the next few weeks.)
I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
Gardening & Flowers
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares Greeting Life with an Unveiled Face. I really enjoyed her reflection on what is glory and highly encourage you to visit her post for yourself.
Miriam from The WiC Project shares Don’t Be Scared of Heights. As someone who can occasionally be vertically challenged or suffer from anxiety issues, I really appreciate her comparison and reminder to lean on God.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Design and Decorate
Movies and Music
I am looking for a featured columnists and/or submissions for the Finance, Home Business, Homekeeping, Parenting and Young Adult Columns. The young adult columnist needs to be an established teen or young adult blogger.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Teen and Tween Writers LinkUp (for the Month of September) - September 12, 2014
- Dolphin Tale 2 ~ Grab the Free Homeschool Curriculum - September 12, 2014
- Highlighting a New Book by Alana Terry ~ Slave Again - September 11, 2014
- Monitoring Your Progress with Weight Gurus Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale - September 10, 2014
- Under Drake’s Flag ~ new Radio Drama Production of G.A. Henty novel - September 9, 2014