Not only are we celebrating 100 issues of this digital magazine, but I am happy to welcome a new featured columnist, Linda from Linda’s Lunacy covering Gardening & Flowers.
I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
**Next week’s issue may be delayed until Wednesday**
Gardening & Flowers
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares In Your Anger, Do Not Sin. Her column really spoke to me as anger issues is something a few of us are having to manage at the moment. Getting angry at injustice is okay, but lashing out at others takes you into the realm of sin. Thank you Mrs. Coller for a timely and insightful article.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Design and Decorate
Movies and Music
I am looking for a featured columnists and/or submissions for the Finance, Home Business, Homekeeping, Parenting and Young Adult Columns. The young adult columnist needs to be an established teen or young adult blogger.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- 12 Delicious Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas - November 25, 2014
- Memorable Black Friday Shopping Experiences and Planning to Save This Year - November 25, 2014
- Grab Some Holiday Gifts and Save Money at Family Christian’s Black Friday Sale - November 24, 2014
- Be Prepared with Awesome Hostess Gifts This Holiday Season - November 24, 2014
- Win a Copy of Messy, Beautiful Love - November 22, 2014