Not only are we celebrating 100 issues of this digital magazine, but I am happy to welcome a new featured columnist, Linda from Linda’s Lunacy covering Gardening & Flowers.
I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
**Next week’s issue may be delayed until Wednesday**
Gardening & Flowers
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares In Your Anger, Do Not Sin. Her column really spoke to me as anger issues is something a few of us are having to manage at the moment. Getting angry at injustice is okay, but lashing out at others takes you into the realm of sin. Thank you Mrs. Coller for a timely and insightful article.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Design and Decorate
Movies and Music
I am looking for a featured columnists and/or submissions for the Finance, Home Business, Homekeeping, Parenting and Young Adult Columns. The young adult columnist needs to be an established teen or young adult blogger.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- High School Spanish II with Middlebury Interactive Languages - October 21, 2014
- Dress Like A Veggie Contest this Friday at Family Christian - October 20, 2014
- Melody Road by Neil Diamond - October 20, 2014
- Win VeggieTales Beauty and the Beet on DVD - October 18, 2014
- VeggieTales Beauty and the Beet - October 18, 2014