We’re behind the game on our annual family photo because of so much illness in the house. It’s always ‘fun’ to take and try to find one that will work. I might need to do some serious photo editing given the 4 Mr. O snapped this past Sunday. But, I’m sharing the ‘raw’ photos in this week’s Wordless Wednesday post.
I’m leaning towards photo #4 (the last one) to print and send in our yearly newsletter to family and friends.
Which do YOU like best??
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Deck the Halls with a Disney Planes Inspired Garland - December 22, 2014
- 40 Days of Seeking Him: Last Week of Advent - December 21, 2014
- Listen to Music for Advent While Preparing for Christmas - December 19, 2014
- Freedom to be Spontaneous in Your Marital Relationship - December 18, 2014
- Happy Anniversary Rudolph! #Giveaway - December 17, 2014