I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares Hold Your Peace. I couldn’t agree more that we need to hold onto our peace and trust in the Lord. I love how she carries it over the sibling relationships. We definitely experience that tension when an older sibling is upset over a younger sibling’s behavior.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Design and Decorate
Movies and Music
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Their Name is Today: Reclaiming Childhood in a Hostile World #giveaway - October 30, 2014
- Their Name is Today: Reclaiming Childhood in a Hostile World - October 30, 2014
- Buck Denver Asks…What’s In The Bible? Coloring Book - October 29, 2014
- Halloween Trunk or Treat Fun with Awesome Pumpkin Decorating Ideas - October 29, 2014
- Beyond Our Planet ~ Looking at Space - October 28, 2014