I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares Hold Your Peace. I couldn’t agree more that we need to hold onto our peace and trust in the Lord. I love how she carries it over the sibling relationships. We definitely experience that tension when an older sibling is upset over a younger sibling’s behavior.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Design and Decorate
Movies and Music
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Happy Kids Songs for Social and Emotional Learning - August 21, 2014
- How to get your kids to eat more fruits and veggies - August 19, 2014
- The Boxcar Children Collector’s Edition on DVD - August 16, 2014
- Life Skills and Homeschooling Go Hand in Hand - August 15, 2014
- Homeschooling High School ~ Creating Accountability - August 13, 2014