I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares Hold Your Peace. I couldn’t agree more that we need to hold onto our peace and trust in the Lord. I love how she carries it over the sibling relationships. We definitely experience that tension when an older sibling is upset over a younger sibling’s behavior.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Design and Decorate
Movies and Music
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Making Coffeehouse Drinks Using the MIRA Electric Milk Frother - October 25, 2014
- Get Your Game On with These Tailgating Essentials - October 24, 2014
- Bring Something Different to the Party ~ Chex Mix Popped! - October 23, 2014
- Quick and Healthy Snack Options from Fiber One - October 23, 2014
- Super Easy Budget Stretching Meatloaf and Noodles - October 22, 2014