I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares Hold Your Peace. I couldn’t agree more that we need to hold onto our peace and trust in the Lord. I love how she carries it over the sibling relationships. We definitely experience that tension when an older sibling is upset over a younger sibling’s behavior.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Design and Decorate
Movies and Music
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Using an Asymmetric Top to Elongate Your Body & Turning Heads Tuesday - June 29, 2015
- Casual Patriotic Outfit - June 28, 2015
- Planning High School Classes for the Homeschool Parent - June 27, 2015
- Help Protect Your Kids Online with CyberSafeFutures.org - June 26, 2015
- Multimedia Learning Using SmartKidz Media - June 22, 2015