I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares Hold Your Peace. I couldn’t agree more that we need to hold onto our peace and trust in the Lord. I love how she carries it over the sibling relationships. We definitely experience that tension when an older sibling is upset over a younger sibling’s behavior.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Design and Decorate
Movies and Music
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Testing Out New Looks with Trendage - April 24, 2015
- Must Have Movies for Young Adult Men - April 23, 2015
- Healthier Options with Gorton’s Smart & Crunchy - April 22, 2015
- The Selection by Keira Cass - April 22, 2015
- Bring Art Instruction into Your Home with ARTistic Pursuits - April 21, 2015