I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares Hold Your Peace. I couldn’t agree more that we need to hold onto our peace and trust in the Lord. I love how she carries it over the sibling relationships. We definitely experience that tension when an older sibling is upset over a younger sibling’s behavior.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Design and Decorate
Movies and Music
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Long-Lasting Relief from Sensitivity to Savor Warm Weather Treats - April 20, 2015
- Party Worthy Spinach Salad with Strawberries - April 19, 2015
- Safe Family Friendly Streaming with gMovies - April 17, 2015
- GB Travel Safe Sweepstakes - April 15, 2015
- Enjoying Comfort Food on a Busy Day - April 14, 2015