I hope you enjoy the articles submitted for this week’s issue. Don’t forget to leave a comment here about your favorite article and give the author some comment love on their blog!
The Godly Home
Featured Columnist – Mrs. Sarah Coller from Hope in Every Season shares Hold Your Peace. I couldn’t agree more that we need to hold onto our peace and trust in the Lord. I love how she carries it over the sibling relationships. We definitely experience that tension when an older sibling is upset over a younger sibling’s behavior.
Health and Fitness Check-in
Design and Decorate
Movies and Music
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- High School Spanish II with Middlebury Interactive Languages - October 21, 2014
- Dress Like A Veggie Contest this Friday at Family Christian - October 20, 2014
- Melody Road by Neil Diamond - October 20, 2014
- Win VeggieTales Beauty and the Beet on DVD - October 18, 2014
- VeggieTales Beauty and the Beet - October 18, 2014