One of the tasks I’m tackling with the new year is going through our ‘stuff’ and purging what we no longer need. As much as I’d love to keep all the books that enter my life, I periodically clear those out as well.
So…. as part of the January Clear Your Shelf Giveaway, one of my lucky readers will win their pick of THREE titles from my book box. Some of these books are hard to part with as the stories are fabulous. But, there’s only so much room in the house
Books are linked to my review, with the exception of Petite Anglaise which I did not review and link to Amazon for a description.
Entries are through the Giveaway Tools form below. Open to US mailing addresses, only. The Giveaway Tools form will close on January 10th in the evening.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Save Money with Balance Rewards Paperless Coupons at Walgreens - August 25, 2014
- Add Color to Your Fall Wardrobe with Monroe and Main - August 24, 2014
- Happy Kids Songs for Social and Emotional Learning - August 21, 2014
- How to get your kids to eat more fruits and veggies - August 19, 2014
- The Boxcar Children Collector’s Edition on DVD - August 16, 2014