One of the tasks I’m tackling with the new year is going through our ‘stuff’ and purging what we no longer need. As much as I’d love to keep all the books that enter my life, I periodically clear those out as well.
So…. as part of the January Clear Your Shelf Giveaway, one of my lucky readers will win their pick of THREE titles from my book box. Some of these books are hard to part with as the stories are fabulous. But, there’s only so much room in the house
Books are linked to my review, with the exception of Petite Anglaise which I did not review and link to Amazon for a description.
Entries are through the Giveaway Tools form below. Open to US mailing addresses, only. The Giveaway Tools form will close on January 10th in the evening.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Learning About Cowboys Through Our Stomachs - September 29, 2014
- Tom and Jerry: The Lost Dragon - September 26, 2014
- Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy - September 26, 2014
- Protect Yourself From The Seasonal Flu With Immunizations & Help Others at the Same Time - September 23, 2014
- 5 Tips on How to Homeschool With Young Children At Home - September 22, 2014