One of the tasks I’m tackling with the new year is going through our ‘stuff’ and purging what we no longer need. As much as I’d love to keep all the books that enter my life, I periodically clear those out as well.
So…. as part of the January Clear Your Shelf Giveaway, one of my lucky readers will win their pick of THREE titles from my book box. Some of these books are hard to part with as the stories are fabulous. But, there’s only so much room in the house
Books are linked to my review, with the exception of Petite Anglaise which I did not review and link to Amazon for a description.
Entries are through the Giveaway Tools form below. Open to US mailing addresses, only. The Giveaway Tools form will close on January 10th in the evening.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Benefits of Learning an Instrument | Keep it Affordable - August 29, 2015
- Boost Your Metabolism with SLIMQUICK - August 28, 2015
- Household Pests 101 with Orkin | Giveaway - August 26, 2015
- History and Science for High School | Stress Free Teaching - August 26, 2015
- Storage Solutions for Writing Needs | Help Erase Bullying - August 25, 2015