One of the tasks I’m tackling with the new year is going through our ‘stuff’ and purging what we no longer need. As much as I’d love to keep all the books that enter my life, I periodically clear those out as well.
So…. as part of the January Clear Your Shelf Giveaway, one of my lucky readers will win their pick of THREE titles from my book box. Some of these books are hard to part with as the stories are fabulous. But, there’s only so much room in the house
Books are linked to my review, with the exception of Petite Anglaise which I did not review and link to Amazon for a description.
Entries are through the Giveaway Tools form below. Open to US mailing addresses, only. The Giveaway Tools form will close on January 10th in the evening.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Dressing for a Spring Tea Party - March 26, 2015
- 5th Full Week of Lent (2015): Where Do We Seek God? - March 23, 2015
- Hop to the Music! ~ 4 Pack of Awesome Disney Music Sound Tracks - March 23, 2015
- Feed Hungry Bellies While Saving Money on RO*TEL at Walmart - March 23, 2015
- Twelve Books to Help with Cold Climate Gardening - March 23, 2015