With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s the perfect time to be thinking about the man in your life and some romantic fun. So, I couldn’t pass up this giveaway opportunity. Teeple’s Testosterone is giving away a copy of their new book I’m Still Sexy So What’s Up with Him? and a pair of movie tickets, perfect for a date night!
It’s 2013! – So start the new year by ensuring that you and your loved ones are as healthy as possible! To help you on your journey, PartnersHub has teamed up with Dr. Sloan Teeple and his wife Susan to help educate people on the effects of Low Testosterone in men.
The Teeples personally struggled with some inexplicable health and relationship problems, until Dr. Teeple had his blood tested. At just 33 years old – he found out that he had the testosterone level of an eighty-year-old man! Simply knowing this helped him get his “T” back on track… and restore his health, mood, relationship, and vitality!
Quick STATS on Low “T”
- Low Testosterone affects over 40% of men over 45 years old.
- Only 5% of these men will be diagnosed.
- Low Testosterone is nearly 100% curable.
Symptoms of having Low “T”
- Loss of Sexual Desire
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Poor Concentration
Bottom line: A healthy testosterone level can be the key to supercharging your relationship, health, and sex life.
To get the word out, Dr. Teeple created Teeple’s Testosterone Test blog app! Take the test to see if you or your partner are at-risk for having Low “T” – and the test will generate an action plan filled with tips for boosting your Testosterone!
Win a Copy of I’m Still Sexy So What’s Up with Him?
One lucky blog reader will receive a copy of this new title along with 2 movie vouchers. Entries are through the Giveaway Tools form below until February 5, 2013. US mailing addresses only, NO post office boxes.
Disclaimer ~ This giveaway is sponsored by Teeple’s Testosterone.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Stoking Excitement for MARVEL’s Avengers: Age of Ultron in Our House - April 28, 2015
- Making a Statement Through Accessories for Mother’s Day - April 26, 2015
- Testing Out New Looks with Trendage - April 25, 2015
- Must Have Movies for Young Adult Men - April 23, 2015
- Healthier Options with Gorton’s Smart & Crunchy - April 22, 2015