Games have a way of bringing people together, whether your own family or a small group. I especially love ones that are educational and can bring some fun to our homeschool.
Outset Media is a company that offers games which help children learn through play.
Along with a group of other awesome bloggers, Day by Day in Our World is sharing the opportunity to win a bundle of games from Outset Media ($250 value!) that will spark life into family game night.
Games form Outset Media include
*Canadian Trivia Family Edition
*American Trivia Family Edition
*What? party game
What Bird Am I?
Cobble Hill Puzzles
I love trivia games and can see What Bird Am I? being a very educational game that the boys might even play with their dad who is a big bird lover. There are several others that would fit well in our current studies, too.
They’ve taken it to the streets for their trivia family edition games. Check out one of the short videos for the American Trivia.
Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. Giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada ages 18+ only and will end December 3, 2012 at 12:01am est. Please read the official rules at the bottom of the Rafflecopter form.
Thank you to Kidsumers (http://kidsumers.ca) for organizing this giveaway.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Using an Asymmetric Top to Elongate Your Body & Turning Heads Tuesday - June 29, 2015
- Casual Patriotic Outfit - June 28, 2015
- Planning High School Classes for the Homeschool Parent - June 27, 2015
- Help Protect Your Kids Online with CyberSafeFutures.org - June 26, 2015
- Multimedia Learning Using SmartKidz Media - June 22, 2015