I just heard about this great ‘event’ and felt drawn to participate. I already have some blog posts written and ready to go as we are having the most glorious weather up here at the moment. The rain isn’t supposed to arrive until Sunday and I’m sure we’ll be off enjoying the outdoors today and tomorrow.
But, I can always use the chance to get some much needed work done. And, the Biannual Blogathon Bash is going to give me the needed focus for things blog related.
(1) Print out a blog planning page and actually schedule out posts for the next month.
(2) Make a list of the blog posts I want to write and then plug them into the calendar. (I find that the free floating deadlines just mean it gets bumped back.)
(3) Look into the Pin It button for posts so the ones I’d really love to see pinned are easy for other Pinterest lovers to grab and share.
(4) Make out a schedule for the boys and I to follow with regard to Schoolhouse Review crew product reviews.
(5) Spend a little time cleaning up broken links in old posts.
(6) Inventory the older posts that didn’t transfer right from Blogger (especially the photos.)
(7) Do at least 2 of the mini-challenges for the bash. Some might be done at a later date, though, as they all look good.
It’s not too late to join in on the fun and spend some time this weekend focusing on your blog in a general housekeeping sort of way. There are even prizes if that helps to motivate you.