December has finally arrived and our house is embracing the tradition of watching holiday shows. One that we just watched the other day (for the first time in a long time) is Frosty’s Winter Wonderland.
Synopsis: Frosty returns with the first snow fall. Jack Frost gets jealous and seeks to take Frosty away from the kids who love him. The kids notice that Frosty is getting lonely and make a bride for him, Crystal. The question is whether they’ll live happily ever after or will Jack Frost have his way?
My Thoughts ~Frosty is definitely a classic in my book. I’ve adored the original show for years and this one comes in a close second. This is a sequel that does not fall flat on its face. I suspect the boys and I will be pulling it off the shelf again before the Christmas season is over.
Frosty’s Winter Wonderland retails for $18.95 and is available through major retailers or at the WB online store.
Disclaimer ~ I was provided with a copy of Frosty’s Winter Wonderland to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation occurred and all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Their Name is Today: Reclaiming Childhood in a Hostile World #giveaway - October 30, 2014
- Their Name is Today: Reclaiming Childhood in a Hostile World - October 30, 2014
- Buck Denver Asks…What’s In The Bible? Coloring Book - October 29, 2014
- Halloween Trunk or Treat Fun with Awesome Pumpkin Decorating Ideas - October 29, 2014
- Beyond Our Planet ~ Looking at Space - October 28, 2014