It’s that time again… Time to thank the other bloggers who have sent people our way.
Here’s how it works:
1.Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for June 1st – 30th.
2.Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest. (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
3.Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
4.Grab the Blogger Appreciation Day picture from 3 Boys and a Dog and add it to your site or post and link back to the post.
5.Link that post up in the LinkyTools on 3 Boys and a Dog.
There were 155 different referring sources that came up on my report for June 2011.
I also want to note that Online Sweepstakes sent me 42 visitors, Blogger sent me 187 and Facebook sent me 40 for those that are curious.
Thank you so much to the sites referring readers here!
The Top 10 Referring Sites:
- 2Wired2Tired sent 51 visitors **New to the list this month.**
- The Legacy of Home sent 47 visitors.
- Makobi Scribe sent 25 visitors. **New to the list this month.**
- A Life-Sized Catholic blog sent 24 visitors.
- Homeschoolblogger sent 22 visitors. (This covers all blogs on that platform, from what I can see.)
- Conversion Diary sent 20 visitors. **New to the list this month.**
- TOS Homeschool Crew blog sent 17 visitors.
- A Helicopter Mom sent 15 visitors. **New to the list this month.**
- Basil Mama sent 15 visitors. **New to the list this month.**
- Living the Life of Riley sent 15 visitors. **New to the list this month.**
Now…when I looked at Blogger’s Stats, I had a slightly different list. I’m guessing that what Google Analytics sees as being sent by Blogger is really visits coming from the side bar lists of other Blogger blogs.
So, a big shout out to the following bloggers who have a rolling list with us on it and according to Blogger sent a fair number of readers our way!