I don’t feel very stylish most days, although shopping this fall has replaced some extra baggy and old clothing with stuff that fits and is currently being sold in stores. So, maybe I’m becoming a bit more stylish these days.
Of course, with great style, comes great responsibility. *Giggle* There are a few rules attached.
Here are the rules:
1.Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2.Share 7 things about yourself
3.Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4.Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
Well, I don’t know if I’ll have 15 bloggers to share this with as so many blogging friends have been blessed with the award lately. But, I’ll do the rest and see how many bloggers I can bestow this award.
Seven Things about Laura O
- While I sometimes dread it, I really enjoy playing piano at church. Music ministry is in my blood and hard to shake the desire to take on that role. Not that my playing is currently up to snuff after another hiatus….
- I’ve never driven a manual transmission vehicle. Mom refused to have one, so we always had automatic. The one time in driver’s ed when we were supposed to learn how to shift, etc., my simulator was broken. So, I never got the chance to learn.
- As impractical as it is, my brain still contemplates joining the National Guard. In just under 8 months, it will be a moot point as I’ll age out. But, it continues to tug at me. In my heart I know that the separation from the boys would be beyond difficult. And, honestly I am not sure this ‘old’ body would survive boot camp. Or, if I survived boot camp someplace warmer than here, I might not survive the frozen tundra.
- I’ve just been pulled in to serving on the Boy Scout Troop Committee. I’m not sure in what capacity, yet. I was hoping to get Mr. O to take on that role. But, until that happens, I guess I’m ‘it’ for parental participation. I’ll have to see what ‘job’ I get beyond sitting on Boards of Review.
- While Mr. O and the boys might enjoy devouring bacon and Spam, I’m not a big fan of either. Bacon has to be super crispy for me to eat it. Even then, I have small doses. Overall, pork is something that’s okay but not raved about by me.
- A few months back, I kicked my General Hospital addiction. I don’t miss it at all and know that if I turned it on there’d be more of the same going on. Besides, I can get my soap opera ‘fix’ through prime time shows like Desperate Housewives.
- Even though I wish Little J would just go down for the night without much ‘help’, I do enjoy the snuggling as I rock him a while. However, I could really use some regular naps out of him!
There you have it, 7 things about me. Now for the bloggers!
Michelle @ Beyond the Silver and Gold
SAHMinIL @ Catholic Christian Homeschooling
Farmer’s City Wife @ City Wife, Country Life
Twisted Cinderella @ Ever After – My Way
Apryl @ following Him home
Cecilia @ Little Saints in the Making
Leann @ Montessori Tidbits
Jenn @ My Dear Jenn
Laura @ My (re)Viewpoint
Pebblekeeper @ Petra School
That’s just 10 of the 15 I’m ‘supposed’ to do. But, I know that it gets challenging to see who I’m reading and have NOT sent an award onto in the recent past.